Table Of Content
UseProof is a great social proof marketing tool for e-commerce brands like you. You can use it to strengthen your credibility among your site visitors, but at the same time, it can be an expensive solution if you’re a new e-commerce brand and just getting started with social-proof marketing software.
This is why we’ve created a list of ten different UseProof alternatives with a breakdown of the features, pros and cons.
What is UseProof?
UseProof is a social-proof marketing tool showcasing real-time activity like customer reviews and purchases from your customers to build credibility and boost conversions.
UseProof claims it can increase your e-commerce conversion rates by up to 15% in under 15 minutes by making your website more human and personalized.
The social proof marketing tool provides content personalization features and educational resources on growth experiments and personalization strategies to help you understand your customers and create tailored high-converting experiences.
Over 25,000 online businesses currently use UseProof, demonstrating its effectiveness.
However, you are still looking for UseProof alternatives because it lacks certain advanced capabilities such as customizations and the diverse range of social proof notifications you need. Not to mention it can be an expensive solution if you’re a new e-commerce brand.
Top 10 UseProof alternatives
Fomo is the world's first social-proof marketing platform, making it a great UseProof alternative. It started as a social proof tool but not has evolved into a Just-in-Time notification tool offering various other options for you to leverage for your e-commerce store.
You can use it to display real-time social proof notifications, send push notifications to re-engage your audience and create an entire conversion flow with push notifications to increase your conversions.
Fomo offers various types of social proof notifications, such as:
- Showing live unique visitor count
- Discount push notifications
- Abandoned cart notifications
- Welcome push notifications
- [Urgency] Order Soon Nudge
- Add to cart notifications
- Recent activity notifications
- Customer reviews as social proof
- Email signups to ESPs
- Showing Sales
- Low stock notification/nudge
- [Page Stream] To show off best-selling products, etc.
This helps in creating a sense of urgency and encourages visitors to take the desired action, such as making a purchase or signing up for a newsletter.
The best part about Fomo is its customization options for social proof notifications. You can use this to align with your marketing goals. With 108+ integrations, you can use Fomo to leverage social proof marketing at best.
You can also display geographically specific notifications to your audiences’ locations. It helps you in the localization of your marketing efforts quickly and efficiently.
- Easy to set up
- Active customer support if you're stuck somewhere
- Affordable and flexible for different types of businesses
- Cheaper than UseProof
- Available in over 27 languages
- Offers drop-and-drag options
- Access to 1 billion data points
- Integrates with Shopify, Magento, Square and other 108+ integrations
- A/B testing is available only on higher packages
Plans start at $25 a month for 8000 notifications per month.
Trustpulse is another social proof software that is a great alternative to UseProof that displays real-time actions from your visitors on your website.
Let’s say you’re promoting a specific campaign, Trustpulse can show how many people have visited that landing page.
It also has a free plugin if you're hosting your site on WordPress and if you're tight on budget. So you can download it from the WordPress Repository. You can track analytics with its built-in analytics, similar to Google Analytics which you can use to get information on what's working and what's not.
- Easy to install
- A complex onboarding process
- Limited reporting features
- Priority support only for higher plans
Plans start at $5/month
The third Proof alternative in the list is Nudgify. Nudgify best integrates with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Woocommerce and Magento.
Nudgify uses real-time data to display social proof and sales pop notifications such as live page visits and integrates with Google and Trustpilot to display customer reviews.
It can send three types of notifications:
- Social proof notifications
- Free delivery nudges
- Friction nudges and custom notifications
- Multilingual support
- Easy integration with third-party apps
- Simple to use
- Hot streaks for trending products
- Supports 29 languages
- Limited integrations
- Cannot remove branding on basic plans
Pricing- Plans start at $9/mo
Provely is another Useproof alternative with multiple social proof notifications, such as recent sales notifications, countdown timers and much more.
Mix and match various types of social proof notifications with the 'Stream' feature. Just like Fomo, you can display geographically specific notifications.
- User-friendly interface
- Compatible with any web hosts
- Priority support is only on the unlimited plan ($79 or above)
- Plans start at $19/mo
ProveSource is an excellent alternative to UseProof and does not differ much.
It compiles the most important metrics, which you can use as data points to show off as social proof to build customer trust. You can customize the notifications such as icons, links, text, title, color, and more.
- Automatic metrics tracking, including clicks, hovers, leads, engaged visitors, opt-ins, impressions, engagement rates, etc.
- The notifications are desktop and mobile-friendly
- Over 100+ integrations
- Limited integrations for checkout
Plans start at $29/month
OptinMonster is a great social proof tool with an array of social proof notifications. You can create different types of forms, pop-ups, countdown timers, notifications, etc. to create a scarcity feeling.
With OptinMonster, you can:
- Reduce cart abandonment and browse abandonment rates
- Create limited-time offers with actual countdown timers
- Send gamified pop-ups and increase site engagement
It's one of the best tools for lead generation. You get access to 100+ pre-made templates, which you can use to create pop-ups and run campaigns.
- Good A/B testing capabilities
- Drag and drop functionality
- Forms are not mobile responsive—you need to create 2 different forms for mobiles and desktops
- UI is not very intuitive
- Plans start at $9/month
Fera.ai is a software that helps you display reviews on your website and is a suitable alternative to UseProof.
It simplifies the collection of post-purchase reviews and offers tools like social proof widgets and personalized recommendations, boosting customer engagement.
Fera can also display reviews in Google shopping ads and organic searches. It integrates seamlessly with other apps.
- Great customer support
- User-friendly interface
- Lots of customization options
- Seamless website integration
- Only allows to showcase review as social proof. It doesn't support other type of social proof notifications
- A limited number of admin users
- Limit on review requests & widgets
- No developer customization until you are on a higher plan
- Plans start at $9/month
Proven is a user-friendly social proof software solution for WordPress, boasting a straightforward setup process. You can easily customize social proof notifications to align with your personal or professional branding, should you choose to. This plugin makes it easier for you to create entries manually and provides flexibility in determining the timing and display manner of notifications for your visitors.
- Have complete control over the visibility of who sees your visitors
- Seamless integrations in a few clicks
- Not easy to set up
- Only works with WordPress websites
- Plans start at $39/month
Morevago is a social-proof software that builds credibility with the help of product reviews.
You can decide on which pages you want to display the reviews. It’s easy to use, and you can test different types of notifications with its A/B testing feature.
- Easy to set up
- Add reviews from anywhere on your website
- It can display fake reviews
- You must optimize the timing to find what works best for your website visitors.
- Plans start at $14.99/mo.
SalesPop is another Proof alternative that displays social proof notifications on your website. It can be integrated with your Shopify store, including various notifications such as recent orders, order totals, visitor counts, etc.
The best part about SalesPop is its unified dashboard that simplifies performance tracking. Salespop is an amazing way to display social proof to drive more sales. You can get started quickly with just a few clicks.
- Intuitive UI
- Good customer support
- Not easily customizable
- Starts at $29/mo
Choose the right UseProof alternative
In summary, while UseProof is a popular social proof marketing tool, it can be expensive for new e-commerce businesses. The ten alternatives discussed offer more affordable and customizable options to leverage social proof notifications.
Of these, Fomo stands out as the best all-round alternative with its variety of social proof display options, easy integration, and affordability. With over 108 integrations, you can seamlessly incorporate Fomo into your e-commerce store and boost conversions.
Given its flexibility and features, Fomo is highly recommended, especially for new e-commerce brands looking to leverage social proof. Sign up for a free trial today and give your online store the boost it needs!